Hi
I did it!! After several attempts I have finally successfully created my blog. This is my first entry.
It is just in time because I am leaving Sunday Dec. 1st for a two day stay in the precious storybook town of Nevada City, California and then on to spend a month in New Mexico where I hear the holidays are as magical as the place itself. I have rented a casita for a month in Santa Fe.
I have made several trips across the United States and traveled to Europe and Brazil. I have done this by myself and had always had a wonderful time. So this blog is a first hand diary for my female friends and acquaintances who say they would love to go on a trip by themselves but are too timid or over think all the problems that might arise.
So you all will be right there with me as I pull out of the driveway and set the GPS to roads ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments on my posts or any travel story you would like to share. I'd love to hear them.